Thursday, January 13, 2011

Light my Fire.

Night had settled and it was time for the main event - BOMFIRE!  This thing at first was 3 times the height of me and lasted well into the next day.  During the day we had developed a small Frisbee fetish and everyone kept reassuring me it will only get better at night, after everyone suiting up with glow sticks the Frisbee was brought out again! This Frisbee was incredible with the ability to glow in the dark and change colours whilst cutting the air - playing Frisbee under the stars is a must, for all those there will understand.  Music blasting, filling the empty valley, everyone stomping there feet dancing around the fire and my camera battery had come to an end.  Although my battery life had ended, the night would continue on until the sun rose and blinded my eyes, the bird’s chirps making my ears bleed and the alcohol finally showing its poisoness effects.

Happy New Year to all Love WETHELOONS xxxxxxxx












No comments:

Post a Comment