Monday, February 6, 2012

BLOGGER

This is the first batch of photo's I have blogged in a long time almost a year I would say - I aim to start shooting regularly from here on.

This is also the first time I've been skating in a long time - GG hitting a dream spot - Buttery Bs Tail


GG Getting down


Dix was capturing the vibes in style


Dream team


G lifestylin'


This spot has been here for years - god knows how many, but we have never skated or even spotted it before - rookie mistake - dope spot


G getting down


Battling the heat and the kinker, hard yards


Dream team


I'm making sure I get more lifestyle than skating - I really don't want to be a skate photographer.


Skate Field


G running them laps


Sick spot!  These little blocks grind soooooo buttery


Nomadtage 5 in the making!?!?!??!


Dix sorting business - Chigwell wuddup


and here is a fuck around GG makin'


Until next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment