Saturday, February 19, 2011

Balls deep.

Yesterday I played golf, I havent played much golf over the last year due to a shoulder injury from skating and basically being lazy.  It was the australian commonwealth government golf day which is held 4 times a year its always good fun and great excuse to have the day off work! My score card for the first nine was looking pretty evil with all the 6's but the back nine wasnt too bad with a couple birdies and par's.
Last round I won 'closest to the pin' (won the 3 balls pictured below) and this round Dad took it out on 2/3 holes - bought his A game.  Oh and I split a ball in two with my powerful follow through.


 not sure if this will work - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/video/video.php?v=10150172484760253 these are my golfing skills from a year or so ago

No comments:

Post a Comment