Tuesday, February 15, 2011

No Time for Slippin

1 month 2 days since my last post - slippin.
Its been a busy month and I'm settled into my new apartment, My car is ready for sale and I have treated myself to a new Apple Macbook Pro along with a 500 gb usb hardrive to store all my always growing photos, videos and music.  Still sorting an internet connection for the new place and hopefully be hooked up within the fornight.
Recieved a call today that my camera has been fixed so Im excited to get snapping again, I ended up shooting two rolls of film whilst out of the digital world and Im soon to scan these up! 
Once the Internet is connected I plan to give this blog a mega renovation and new outlook with daily contributions and more stuff to read about rather than my monthly achievements.

Peace Wetheloons.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Louie, I forgot to say how great your blog is; it makes mine look like a joke but, at the sanme time, inspires me to wanna make it better. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks man! your blogs fucking rad, keep shredding the gnar!

    ReplyDelete