Tuesday, September 13, 2011

THEO'S TUBIN TUESDAYS

Sup interwebs?

This week... for those of you who have a set up... Let this guy get you hyped! You might not know him... I didn't. Evan Smith I like your skateboarding. Kew style.


I didn't think this trick actually ever went down. Thank you Bob B for making a Skate 3 trick a reality.




Here is a super kewl song, that I was introduced to through none other than the Fliffing Fliffer Himself. I bet he listens to it when he is sitting back fliffin filthy fliff all over his fliff, fliff-stack. This came out last year I think... but he gets rad old stock footage to make these vintage videos.
Com Truise.




This last bonus vid... is a real treat.

Gnar Idian Train Surfing.




Thanks again for tuning in this week you guys.

Theo

No comments:

Post a Comment