Sunday, May 13, 2012

NOT SO CRIPPLE

The weather was harsh this weekend!  But with my foot healed after almost 6 months of injury I was keener than ever to get back on the board.  Kitted up with a fresh board, wheels, shoes and a saturday morning full of classic skate parts I was bumming on the rain.  Organised a posse of homies to skate these amazing slappy metal curbs in an under cover car park which we ended up sessioning for 5 - 6 hours - Unfortunately I didn't snap any photos but I did get some from today's park session - Hooves had his Airwalks down just before the rain came to ruin the party.  If there is one thing I have learnt these past few months is don't take the simplest things for granted because you never know when it can all be taken from you - deep huh.









No comments:

Post a Comment