Thursday, May 19, 2011

WE THE LOONS DRAW AND WIN!


I used to draw daily
 I would never claim to be an artist not even a half decent drawer but drawing is super fun!  
So I was sitting at work in front of a pen and paper with no clue what to draw..
Then the idea of drawing a piece a day relating to the letters of the alphabet would bring at least some sort of motivation!  So here it is join in - get creative and draw!
There are no rules, there doesn't need to be - you can enter all 26 letters of the alphabet or simply choose your favourite letter/letters - as long as it relates to the letter of the day
Submit your entries by posting on the WETHELOONS facebook wall (LIKE) and I will judge my favourite for the winner!  Prizes yet to be decided!

THE COMPETITION WILL BEGIN ON MONDAY THE 23RD OF MAY WITH THE LETTER
 A

No comments:

Post a Comment